August 6, 2011

With the sequel to Cold Kiss finally turned in, I am relaxing. Which means making peach cobbler, doing my nails, reading, reading some more, possibly fooling around with homemade henna (skin! not hair), and then reading some more.

Oh, and sleeping. There's been a lot of that. At least until I get my revision letter. Ahem.

In the meantime, the fabulous Dark Faerie Tales blog invited me to talk about what Wren would do if she were to turn up in a fairy tale or fable. One of my all-time favorites is "Bluebeard" -- dark and grim and bloody and scary! I figure Wren could totally deal. See what her "diary excerpts" as Bluebeard's wife say about the story!



Five commenters to the blog can also win a copy of Cold Kiss, which is pretty cool.

Now for the big decision -- Sun Kissed or Fuschia Power? The toes are already Green Apple. Hmm ...

3 comments:

  1. Fuschia Power. :D That must look great. :D
    I'd really love to read your book. Sounds amazing! :)
    Nikita
    bookworm.nikita at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that there is going to be a sequel to Cold Kiss. I just finished the galley and LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikita, I think you can request it through Net Galley. Or watch for contests the next few weeks!

    Andrea, I'm so glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete