February 14, 2011

Cupid's got my back.

It's Valentine's Day! I'm not a huge fan of the Hallmarkization (it's a word, I'm pretty sure) of love, since I think it's better to tell people you love that you love them all the time, but I'm sort of obligated to celebrate since my parents' anniversary is today. (It's not really as romantic as all that, and a long story, but they have been married 45 years now, so they did something right.)

But I do have a friend who sits on my desk every day. He's one of a trio that I like to have around when I'm writing (or emailing, or goofing around on YouTube, or pretending I don't actually look at lolcats). This is them:


Laughing Buddha (he's my favorite), Cupid (thank you, Red Rose Tea), and Grrr Guy. (Okay, he probably needs a better name.) My mascots! Or something.

Wow, I really need to refinish my desk, don't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment