I've been waiting to share this, and here it is -- the beautiful cover of Glass Heart, the sequel to Cold Kiss!
Look how pretty! The art department at HarperTeen is getting SO MANY COOKIES.
So many readers have asked me what Glass Heart will be about, not to mention questions about things I left sort of open-ended in Cold Kiss. (And I loved hearing the theories -- you guys have fantastic imaginations.)
So in the spirit of the Friday Five, I give you five things you'll learn in Glass Heart:
1) Where Wren's dad has been all these years, and why.
2) Lots of things you (and Wren) didn't know about Gabriel.
3) How far Gabriel will go to help Wren.
4) How far Wren will go when she thinks her friends are in trouble.
5) What happens when the wrong people have Wren's kind of magic ...
I can't wait until you can read it! And a little bird told me that a teaser chapter will be included in the paperback edition of Cold Kiss, available in May!
Until then, the e-book is still on sale for $1.99 until Feb. 27, and that gives you a few more days to tweet reasons to read it (#readColdKiss and @reply me so I see it!) for a chance to win a $20 gift card to Barnes and Noble. Tell your friends!